NI2400/NI816/NI4866 are new multi channels data loggers with 8/16/24 channels universal analog input, Ethernet, USB memory stick, high/low/derivate alarm, 2 digital inputs, 1 digital output.
- Increased number of sensors to which the datalogger can be connected.
- Up to 405 sensors at a time connected through multiplexerboard.
- Many types of sensors supported including thermistors, potentiometers, strain gauges, vibrating wires, reflectometers and soil moisture blocks.
- Power Considerations.
- Decreased cost of cabling individual sensors.
- Equipment protected from electrical surges by including gas tubes on all of the inputs and having a ground lug.
- 8/16/24 universal input channels.
- Temperature, humidity, pressure sensor on board.
- 1 digital output, 2 digital inputs.
- USB memory stick connection.
- Supports J, K, R, S, T, N, E, and B type thermocouples.
- GPRS and WiFi (available on April 2015).
- Ethernet, RS485.
- Vibrating Wire Interface.
- Switchable sensor supply.
- Up to 6 Digital Output and 6 Digital Input (NI4866)